- – Ultra-conductive steel
- – Solid and durable, will last long
- – Versatile – can be used for cold items, too
- – On the heavy side
For the longest, chefs have enjoyed amazing pizzas both at work and at home. Most of us have to order out to feast on the magic that is high-quality pizza. However, thanks to products like the Artisan Pizza Steel, it’s possible to create delectable pizza magic right at home for you and your loved ones to enjoy!
- – Large 15-inch baking surface
- – Versatile Matte finish
- – Fast cooking times
- – Pretty heavy!
When pizzas can cook quickly, deliver a perfectly crunchy crust on the outside, and still remain chewy on the inside, you have the holy trinity of a beautiful, high-quality pizza. The Dough Joe Pizza Steel is ideal for achieving this outcome in the comfort of your own home whenever the mood for mouthwatering pizza strikes!
- – 20x the conductivity of ceramic bakeware
- – Low-friction surface for pizza sliding
- – Can double as a cold plate
- – A bit on the heavy side
Pizzas are one of the most satisfying foods. Loved by millions around the world for their fluffy and crispy textures, savory and sweet tastes, and gooey, melted cheeses, it’s no wonder millions order pizza takeout on the daily.
- – Modern, sleek design
- – Fast cooking time (2 minutes)
- – Easy to transport
- – A bit on the heavy side
Tim Case, the founder of BakerStone, has been cooking and inventing gadgets since he was twelve. Today, he is the creator of the one and only BakerStone Portable Gas Pizza Oven. An award-winning pizza oven, we’re here to tell you why this appliance is well worth your money!
- – Versatile – Can be used in ovens, grills, & BBQs
- – Heats up to 2,100°F
- – No odor when heating
- – Can’t be cleaned with soap or detergent
In the world of pizza-baking, stone is the material most-recognized for its ability to produce excellent, perfectly-cooked brilliance time after time. Because of its composition, we can enjoy the support it offers by way of drawing out excess moisture from doughs and evenly cooking our baked goods with its excellent heat-retention properties.
- – FDA-safe Thermabond Material
- – Thermal Shock Resistant
- – Easy-to-carry
- – Spotting and discoloration is common
Baking pizzas from scratch in the comfort of your own home is the takeout-alternative you’ll wish you’d gotten into sooner. Not only is it economically better for your wallet, but it results in delicious homemade pizzas baked to perfection.
- – Lightweight
- – Heats up to 1,450°F
- – Free multi-purpose scraper tool
- – Popularity can cause limited availability
- – No handles
Pizza stones are specialty tools for mimicking the authenticity and quality of restaurant-baked pizzas in your own home. Unicook has come out with a stone that you’ll definitely want in your kitchen.
- – Lightweight
- – Easy Installation
- – Thermal Conductivity of 2,000 BTU
- – Not for outdoor firebrick usage
When it comes to finding the perfect firebrick for your oven, kiln, wood, or coal-fueled stove, you’ll find the quality and performance you’re looking for in US Stove Firebricks.
US Stove Company has been innovating for over 150 years with heating appliances that support Americans in staying warm and self-reliant. With this much time and experience under their belt, there’s no questioning the superiority of the firebricks they offer.
- – Withstands temperatures up to 2,700°F
- – Easy installation
- – Great heat retention
- – Some buyers have reported poor shipping
Both construction professionals and everyday home-owners have trusted Rutland Products for over 130 years. Knowing this, it comes as no surprise that their firebrick is of superb quality and perfect for building domestic heating units and replacing old bricks in existing ones.
- – Handles temperatures up to 3,050°F
- – Can be used both outdoors and indoors
- – High compressive strength
- – Shipping has room for improvement
Due to their high compressive strength, density, and other features, fire bricks are among the best materials to use for all types of heating units, from furnaces and fireplaces to stoves and ovens. In fact, this type of brick is actually used to compose a very well-known appliance. Of course, we could be speaking of none other than – the pizza oven!