- – Resistant to high temperatures
- – Designed for convenience with its double-faced built-in handles
- – FDA certified
- – Not ideal for small kitchens (peel is large)
The ROCKSHEAT Pizza Stone can be used to bake more than just pizza. It’s also great for cookies, bread, and biscuits! The makers of this product have been creating pizza stones for over 10 years now, and all their stones are made using the popular cordierite.
- – Lightweight
- – Easy to use
- – Hard anodized finish
- – Made from reliable and durable aluminum
- – Handle is a little short, so could be hard and not safe to use in larger ovens
If you own a Roccbox Pizza oven, you will be happy to see that Gozney offers this Roccbox Pizza Peel. Made from aluminum with a hard anodized, non-stick surface, this pizza peel offers a professional-grade experience in a handy, personal-use oven size.
- – Made with lightweight aluminum
- – Allows for effortless transfer
- – Doesn’t come with a handle
- – Expensive
Even though it is a slightly more expensive option, this pizza paddle has many perks. It is made with lightweight aluminum that is durable at the same time. Unlike many wooden paddles, it’s great for spinning and taking pizza out of the oven.
- – Stylish Scandinavian design
- – Lightweight and portable
- – Cheap, efficient fuel
- – Cooks in less than 1 minute
- – Non-traditional
- – Sells out quickly
The Uuni 2S Pizza Oven is the modern pizza oven of today. Uuni, which literally means “oven” in Finnish, takes the production of their products seriously.
- – Eco-friendly wood
- – Beveled edges
- – Rustic look
- – Short handle
The GA Homefavor Wooden Pizza Peel is eco-friendly and made from natural birch plywood. The wooden paddle offers a classic, rustic look to your kitchen. If you plan on using it to serve your pizza, you’re sure to wow your guests.
- – Easy to use
- – Removable handle
- – Thin, lightweight aluminum blade
- – Not dishwasher safe
The GA Homefavor Aluminum is one of our top-rated pizza paddles and for good reason. It stands out from the competition with its removeable handle.
- – High cooking temperatures
- – Easy assembly process
- – Versatile (cooks more than pizza)
- – Wallet-friendly option
- – Doesn’t come with oven cover
Through this small portable appliance, you’ll bring a taste of Italy to your home. It’s a great pizza oven that delivers pizzeria quality results anytime, anywhere!
- – Ultra-conductive steel
- – Solid and durable, will last long
- – Versatile – can be used for cold items, too
- – On the heavy side
For the longest, chefs have enjoyed amazing pizzas both at work and at home. Most of us have to order out to feast on the magic that is high-quality pizza. However, thanks to products like the Artisan Pizza Steel, it’s possible to create delectable pizza magic right at home for you and your loved ones to enjoy!
- – Large 15-inch baking surface
- – Versatile Matte finish
- – Fast cooking times
- – Pretty heavy!
When pizzas can cook quickly, deliver a perfectly crunchy crust on the outside, and still remain chewy on the inside, you have the holy trinity of a beautiful, high-quality pizza. The Dough Joe Pizza Steel is ideal for achieving this outcome in the comfort of your own home whenever the mood for mouthwatering pizza strikes!
- – 20x the conductivity of ceramic bakeware
- – Low-friction surface for pizza sliding
- – Can double as a cold plate
- – A bit on the heavy side
Pizzas are one of the most satisfying foods. Loved by millions around the world for their fluffy and crispy textures, savory and sweet tastes, and gooey, melted cheeses, it’s no wonder millions order pizza takeout on the daily.